postpartum doula support
Parenting a newborn is life's most challenging work! It is my hope that when you have support, those challenges can feel less overwhelming, your confidence may be higher and your new family can bond and thrive.
While postpartum doula support benefits your whole family, I place particular focus on you: the mother. I make sure you are adjusting to your new role well, and I ensure you are eating and sleeping well so that you can take care of your little one.
You deserve a beautiful, peaceful postpartum recovery.
Services I provide include…
- Pampering for the mama (herbal baths, extra naps, essential oils for emotional support, comfort techniques for postpartum recovery, guided relaxation, and more!)
- Overnight care - get the sleep you need!
- Emotional support and guidance
- Feeding/Breastfeeding support (checking latch, helping with positioning and technique, offering simple home remedies, and referrals when needed)
- Newborn care suggestions, guidance, and assistance
- Phone/Text support for any questions or concerns
- Meals: snacks, lunches, and dinner preparation
- Grocery shopping (funds and list provided by you in advance)
- Light housekeeping (1-2 loads of laundry, kitchen, help with clutter, basic organization)
- Sibling entertainment
- Care for people-friendly pets (feeding, letting in and out, litter box, short walks)
- Referrals to local professionals (pediatricians, acupuncturists, mental health counselors, lactation consultants, breastfeeding professionals, and more!), businesses, and community support.
Pre-purchasing your postpartum doula hours reserves your due date, and allows you to focus completely on your recovery!
First 4 hours is $30/hr ($120).
After that your hourly rate is $25/hr for daytime, evenings, or overnights. 3 hour minimums apply.
You can pre-purchase as many hours as you'd like to receive scheduling priority. Just remember that this is non-refundable.
Additional services allow you to customize your postpartum period, enhance your experience, to ensure you're well taken care of during this crucial transition. You do not need a Postpartum Doula Contract to benefit from the following services...
- Postpartum Planning Assistance: 75 - Writing and executing a postpartum plan before baby is born is a wonderful way to reduce stress in the first 3 months after birth.
- Private Postpartum Yoga: 150 for 2 sessions. We will work together to discover your unique needs. You will receive 3 custom yoga sequences for your personal use (1 postpartum basics, 1 core recovery, 1 restorative).